Friday, March 28, 2008


This Easter we spent it with Matthew's family in Sisters. Uncle Steve did it again making it difficult to find all of his eggs. I think it took us about two hours with the last egg being one of the most difficult to find. Eva had her little egg find herself. I carefully stuffed her eggs with one, two, or three jelly beans( weren't too many of the three combo) and the rest with teddy bear and animal crackers. However, when she realized that some of the eggs had jelly beans, she quickly went for those and not so much for the crackers. I know, I am trying to be healthy and it didn't work. The second picture, is a new trick she learned a while back. She likes to place things over her ears and listen to the sounds. Here she is doing it with the plastic eggs. I am happy to report that for Easter Eva received a hair stuff theme basket filled with barrettes, head bands and even a brush. Later I will show you pictures of our big girl Eva with her new hair-do.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Oh, look how pretty she is in that dress. What a big girl! Wish we could have been part of the hunt. The ones we looked for we laying in the middle of the grass. Not so much a challenge.

Ksenia said...

she is so adorable! and GREAT photos.

Jordan said...

Eva looks so pretty! She is wearing such a grown up dress :)

Jaime said...

Eva's still beautiful! I really miss Uncle Steve's egg hunts...sounds fun.

jamieleighcall said...

She is beautiful, as always!

Thanks for your comment. As I was sending out e-mails to those who graduated in '99, I almost sent one to you and remembered you were a year after us. Sad. It would be so fun to have you guys come. :)

Jessica Duff said...

Those are great pictures, she looks so pretty.

Mandee said...

These pictures are beautiful!

It made me so happy to see Eva again today. I missed her! I flipped out when I saw her little pigtails (Que bonita, Eva!) :) It's crazy how much they grow up in just a few weeks when they are so young.

I want your frosting recipe. I put it on your homemade sweet bread and it was divine (non-stop pastries in Portugal only made my sweet tooth worse :( )!

Shiara said...

Your pictures always turn out so good. Especially the ones at Aspen Lakes, all the colors really stand out!