Wednesday, March 26, 2008
So, I better start blogging all these pictures before I leave people disappointed. Last weekend Nathan and Shiara took us to a Blazer game. We had a good time there. I spent most of the time feeling Shiara's baby, people watching and talking to her while the boys talked about the game. Matthew was pretty excited to be able to see the Blazers this season and to see them win. He really wanted me to get a picture of Greg Oden but I didn't have the right lens to get a good picture of him. Oh, well. Maybe next year when he is actually playing. The good thing was I was able to leave Eva for once past her bedtime and spend some time with some pretty neat people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A night without kids? Sounds like fun!
I do have a stunning resemblance to the bobble head version of Steve Blake. Good times!
Nathan your comments are always the best. I bet you guys had fun!
Ooohhh, thanks for putting us in your blog! (tear) ;)
I had a great time! We need to do things more often.
Post a Comment