Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun times

A couple weeks ago we went to the Children's Museum and spent some time there. It was quite the adventure. We left with the intention of being on the Max by 10:30 but didn't get on until 12:00. It's hard when you have a lot of children ( we went with some of Eva's little buddies). However, by far the Max was Eva's favorite part. And mine for that matter. It was great not to have to hear her whine in the car because she hates being in there. She loved being able to stand around on the Max and see out the windows. I loved seeing her so happy.






Once we got to the museum she was overwhelmed by all the kids and things to do but what did she find to play with? The BABIES of course.










Here we are ready to head home. This picture makes me laugh. I forgot to mention that the day we went it was snowing and cold. Not exactly the best day to go but I think that was what made the whole trip so memorable. It was fun to spend the day with Eva!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Look at her...holding that baby just right. Little girls are so cute.

John and Cathryn said...

Seems like I haven't talked to you two in a while. Eva is one adorable little girl she seems like she is growing up so fast..time goes by too quickly.

Mandee said...

How fun! Let me know the next time you get a day off from school so we can take the max into portland with our girls (zoo, park, museum?).

I love the, "I'm too cool for this" face that Eva's making in the last picture(haha).