 |
| Scarlet Fever. The picture doesn't even do it justice but you can see some of the rash on her cheek. |
 |
| Should would love to see more of this around my home, but she often gets "tired" after reading a page. This night she last awhile. |
 |
| Why is it that boys have to wrestle? This is a nightly routine around our home. |
 |
| Costumes stress me out. But, this one managed to come together. A friend hooked me up by going to downtown GDL and getting the beard. The hat was actually made from a Halloween basket, and I made her shirt. I was pretty proud of my sleeves For whatever reason, sleeves intimate me! |
 |
| The three little leprechauns |
I really didn't mean for March to only be about me. I'm not that egocentric ;) So, where to begin? We started March with Scarlet fever! Around Valentine's day Eva's friend's dad told me that his daughter was out sick with the illness. I didn't think anything of it, but then two weeks later when I say a crazy rash over Eva's body, we eventually put two and two together. It was of course, after pouring over the internet looking at crazy rashes, panicking to Matthew telling him I thought it was chicken pox, small pox, measles shingles...let's just say, the internet can sometimes drive someone crazy. We eventually recovered with no one else getting the fever.
We had some fun celebrations at Eva's school. She had a St. Patrick's day song at school where they had to get dressed up and an earth day parade. Eva and Elijah both had a talent show at church where they danced to a chicken song. Elijah was convinced he wasn't going to dance just wear his costume, but when it was time to perform, he was front and center, waving his arms and yelling, "pio.pio." like the best of them. They were adorable! Oh, and of course, Matthew! He had a Young Men's presentation where they put on their own rendition of the three little kids where the wolf was a pair of boys being missionaries, handing out Books of Mormon. It was pretty creative. And the boys were convinced that Matthew had to be the mother and wear a dress and wig. He was a good sport.
Our two week Spring break happened around this time too but I will leave that for the next post.
1 comment:
Nice, Matthew once again returns to the dress. He just can't seem to get away from them. ;)
Post a Comment