Saturday, February 14, 2009



Ever since we started swimming classes Eva has gotten very daring in the bathtub. I can't leave her alone anymore for too long because I'm afraid she is going to drown in the tub. It is GREAT that she is becoming somewhat fearless in the water, but it does make me nervous. So, these pictures were taken the other day of her trying her swimming techniques in the tub. She even kicks and everything. It is pretty cute though, if you ask me.

Next time, I will post some pictures of me and this belly. I do realize that with the exception of my family nearby and my co-workers nobody has really seen me. And, my mom keeps telling me that there is no way I am going to make it (whatever that means) because she thinks I am huge. Guess you will have to be the judge of that. So, until next time...you will have to wait :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Yea!! Can't wait to see the pics of you! I have a hard time imagining tiny little you huge.

John and Cathryn said...

That Cracks me up!