Sunday, January 25, 2009
The reason I am really blogging is because Eva started her first little swim lessons. She is in the "Blowfish" class with 11 other 18-36 month olds and their parents. Matthew was totally game for taking her to her lessons, which is good for me because I am not very confident in my swimming skills not to mention I have a huge belly to work with. So, for the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute lesson she was strapped to Matthew neck with a choke hold. This is actually one of the reasons why we put her in the class to begin with. But, in the end she liked it and she talked about the bubbles she made in the water. I LOVED watching the two of them in the pool. It was super cute!
The other pictures are included to show you the fun things Eva does. I thought her and River looked cute together and wondered if they look kind of alike. You know how they say people start looking like their dogs. Good thing River is quite the beautiful dog. And the others are of Eva using my blush brush to apply makeup just the way her mama does it :)
And finally, I thought I would let everyone know that Matthew has an interview on the 9th of February for medical school. We are sooo hoping he is going to get in but would love all your thoughts and prayers as this day seems to be quickly approaching. We would love to spend some time in Arizona if this all works out. Thanks for thinking of us by reading my random ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congrats on the interview! We would love to have you guys here for a year! Keep us posted.
Savanna could probably use some swimming lessons too. Glad Eva likes it! And we'll be praying for Matthew!
Awe! Those pictures warm my heart. I'm sure Matt will get in. Hope you guys move back right after he's done though!!
That's awesome about swim lessons already! And congrats to Matthew again. I am soo excited for him and will keep him in my prayers.
Well I wasn't looking at all really. Then after Christmas break Nathan and I decided it was time. I looked around for a little while then landed this job at T-mobile. It all went really fast actually. I think I was offered the job just a week after I sent in my resume.
Eva looks cute in those pictures. I want to start taking Owen to smim classes when he's old enough.
Hope all is well. We will come visit you guys soon!
PS the security code I have to enter to post this comment is "COVENS"... isn't that what a family of vampires is called?!!
That's so fun - swimming lessons!! Eva looks happy to be swimming with her Dad. Believe me I am really praying for you guys. I feel like I am holding my breath - til then, but the 9th of February is a good day for our family that was the day my parents were married 64 years ago! Love NANA C
Clara had those baby swim lessons for a while and it was a really good thing for her. I love the picture of River and Eva...they look so perfectly posed! Congrats little bro on the interview...and good luck. We'll be praying for you!
p.s. we'd love to see pictures of you, Verenice!
Congrats to Matt! We are excited for you guys and pray the interview goes well... though I'm not exactly thrilled for you guys to move away :)
I know we live in the same town and all... but since I never see you -- you gotta post some photos of YOURSELF.
Cute River and cute Eva.
Post a Comment