Wow!! That is one cute chunky monkey:) What I really want to know though is WHAT are you feeding him?!! He's going to pass Eva up pretty soon. They are both adorable. Wish we lived closer to you guys!
When do you guys leave? We seriously need to get together before that. oh, and... Your son weighs as much as Brayden...my almost 3 year old. Hahah that's awesome. I can't wait to come squish his cheeks! I miss you guys!!
Wow! I can't believe how big Elijah is. Yes...what are you feeding him? hehe. Eva and Elijah are too cute. I love that picture of the two of them in the tub.
5 comments:
Wow!! That is one cute chunky monkey:) What I really want to know though is WHAT are you feeding him?!! He's going to pass Eva up pretty soon. They are both adorable. Wish we lived closer to you guys!
When do you guys leave? We seriously need to get together before that. oh, and... Your son weighs as much as Brayden...my almost 3 year old. Hahah that's awesome. I can't wait to come squish his cheeks! I miss you guys!!
Wow! I can't believe how big Elijah is. Yes...what are you feeding him? hehe. Eva and Elijah are too cute. I love that picture of the two of them in the tub.
Oh, that is funny. He's officially passed up Savanna in weight...not that it takes much to do that. Both of them are adorable.
What a cute picture of them both. He has the sweetest disposition. Hope to see you guys again soon.
Post a Comment