Here are all the tricks that Eva has been up to lately. We try to include her as part of the family now when she eats, but she keeps bringing up both her feet to the table. I know she gets these uncivilized characteristics from her daddy's side of the family :) So, here she is eating her pancake, showing you her tongue (one of her tricks), with her feet on the table. What are we going to do with her? Oh, and River, well, that is her new favorite spot. I can't get her away from Eva when she eats.
3 comments:
Yep, definately from her daddy's side of the family. All she needs to do to make it complete is fart or something. Man, she's cute though! Oh, the things we have to look forward to!
What a super cute picture! I think it's an American thing. Zach's side of the family has no problem putting feet, butts, or babies on the table. In my family and in Ukraine in general it is "a sin"! I'm serious.
She's so adorable! Isn't fun to watch a real person emerging right before your eyes?
The clubs at Craft Warehouse have all level of seamstresses who attend. You would probably want to know the basics about sewing, but you learn by just trying out projects that look like something you could do and wouldn't totally overwhelm you. Some turn out good and some don't turn out so good, but you learn from it either way.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment